Home Reverse Phone Search 800 Directory Address Lookup Old Phone Numbers Cell Phone Numbers Find Your Own Number
Before mobile telephony, the Internet and modern technology were imposed, the number of numbers we had to remember was infinitely less. In some cases it was simply the car number plate, the card code at the cash machine and the home phone number, which was only 6 digits long.
Then came the prefixes, the operator war, the settlement of mobile telephony that forced us to remember a second phone number and a PIN code -there was no one who could also memorize the PUK code-, as well as the PIN of the different cards, the passwords of Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, Google Play, App Store, Windows, email accounts...
Nowadays the amount of things that modern life forces us to remember are so many that it is scary to think what we would have to do if our mobile phone, laptop, tablet could not do it for us. But even so, at some point we have all gone through the situation of not remembering the 9 digits that make up our mobile number. How can we solve this? By learning a couple of tricks and simple ways to find the number that is always somewhere on our beloved smartphone.
Are you an Apple fan and do you like their phones? Well, the way to find your number on an iPhone's iOS is simple. In fact, you can do it in two different ways:
- Open the Phone app in the main menu
- Click on the Contacts tab at the bottom of the screen
- When you open it, your number appears right at the top.
- Open Settings on iPhone
- Scroll down until you find the Phone
- When you open it you will see the number at the top of the page in My Number
The most widespread operating system in the world in terms of phones, due to the wide variety of brands that use it, not all have the same method of locating it. Usually you can find the number in the app of Contacts, inside the list at the top and with the name 'Me' according to the language we have the terminal. The second method is more universal:
- Find the Settings app and open it.
- Scroll down to About the Device
- Enter the Status option, which displays information about the SIM, IMEI and IP address among others. You should see your number here.
- If it doesn't appear, click on the SIM Status option, and at the end you will see My Phone Number.
Home Reverse Phone Search 800 Directory Address Lookup Old Phone Numbers Cell Phone Numbers Find Your Own Number Find Phone Number on Internet
Copyright @ 2020 HowToFindAPhoneNumber.com. All Rights Reserved.